Don’t wait for your cooling and heating system to break down before calling a technician. All HVAC manufacturers specify your equipment needs to be checked and cleaned to maintain optimal performance and efficiency. We are here first and foremost to provide the service and expertise necessary to keep your home cool and comfortable. We encourage all our clients to take advantage of our Comfort Club Membership to ensure regularly scheduled preventative maintenance and discounts on parts and service.
We recommend you become a Comfort Club Member to keep your system in tip-top condition and avoid costly repairs and aggravation. This membership is designed to give you front-of-the-line service at our best price. An appropriately scheduled maintenance program will extend the life of your system and will allow you and your family to breathe clean air throughout the year.
For a modest monthly investment, Comfort Club Members experience service tailored to their budget and needs, including:
Your investment for a Platinum membership is only $19.95 per month. For an annual agreement of $239.40 per year, that’s only 64¢ per day.
As a Complete Comfort Platinum Club Member, you receive:
For the Gold Membership, your investment is $12.95 per month or 41¢ per day for an annual agreement of $155.40 per year.
As a Complete Comfort Gold Club Member, you receive:
Your investment for the Silver Membership comes at only $8.95 per month. For an annual agreement of $107.40 per year, that’s only 29¢ per day!
As a Complete Comfort Silver Club Member, you receive:
1. Fewer repairs that can be less expensive as well — Regular AC maintenance will not only see to it that your unit breaks down less often, but the repairs will most likely be less severe as well. As some breakdowns get worse over time, it’s better to be proactive than reactive.
2. Longer life expectancy for your AC unit — On average, ACs last from 8-12 years and exactly how long they’ll live depends on use, environment and maintenance levels.
3. Lower utility bills via increased energy efficiency — As AC units age, they may require more electricity to adequately cool your home which will cost more money. Our Jupiter AC tune-up experts will always ensure that your AC is operating as close to 100% as possible.
4. Can help you stay under the manufacturer warranty — Make sure to read your manufacturer’s warranty carefully, but regular AC maintenance is often required for you to save money on AC repairs and replacements.
5. More predictable cost — Not only can emergency AC repair in the middle of the night be more expensive, but it’s not a cost you’ve planned and budgeted for. If you’re the kind of person that like’s to know what you’re spending ahead of time for budgeting purposes then contact our Jupiter AC tune-up professionals today.
Have further questions about our Comfort Club Member or are you ready to sign up? Contact our Jupiter AC Tune-Up company today!