Jupiter Heating Repair
Servicing All Makes & Models of Heating Systems
When the cold spell has enveloped Florida and you suddenly find yourself shivering because of a malfunctioning heater, turn to Complete Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating right away. Our Jupiter heater repair technicians are experts when it comes to repairing all types of heating systems, regardless of the make or model.
Some of the heaters we handle include:
- Electric furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Pool heaters
- Water source heating systems
- Ductless heating systems
- Packaged heating and cooling
- Central heating and air
We also have experience working on all major heating system brands including Lennox, Trane, Carrier, Mitsubishi, LG, and more.
No matter what heating issue you are dealing with, we can solve it! Call us now at (561) 531-5659 to get started.
When to Call Your Jupiter Heating Repair Technician?
Don’t wait until your heating system is not turning on at all before you call for professional repairs. Usually, heaters show symptoms of disrepair before breaking down completely. Being observant to these signs will allow you to catch and resolve problems early and prevent a more costly emergency repair bill or premature system replacement.
The following are the most common symptoms of heating system issues:
- Uneven heating or cold spots - First make sure there's no furniture blocking your air vents and then give a call to our Jupiter heating repair experts. You likely have ducts that need to be repaired or a unit needing maintenance.
- Rising energy bills - As heating units get older they'll become less efficient over time if you don't subscribe to regular maintenance. What this means is your indoor environment won't necessarily be affected but your monthly utility bill will be higher than normal.
- Frequent cycling - If it seems like your unit is turning on and off repeatedly then give a call to our Jupiter heating repair professionals. Either your unit is too big for your residence or you'll need heating repair.
- Odd smells such as a burning rubber or plastic - If you have a gas heating unit and smell rotten eggs then you have a gas leak and need to act accordingly. Also, take note of any burning smells and make sure to note them to our heating repair technicians when they arrive.
- Banging or screeching noises - By now you should know what your HVAC sounds like. If you notice any abrupt changes make sure to get a professional's opinion pronto because some of these issues will get worse as time goes on.
If your heater is over a decade old and breaking down often, we may recommend a replacement. Rest assured that we will only give this recommendation if it is the more economical solution. Our technicians will never pressure you to buy a new system when you can still get a few years of use from your current heater.
24-Hour Heater Repairs in Jupiter
When you need heating repairs fast, remember to call Complete Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any heating emergency. Our technicians drive fully stocked trucks and use the latest repair methods to restore warmth and comfort in your home as soon as possible.
Get in touch with us at (561) 531-5659 if you need immediate heating repairs in Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, or nearby!
Dr. Sherry G.