Air Duct Cleaning in Jupiter, FL
Why Duct Systems Are Important
The duct system is similar to plumbing pipes, but instead of carrying water, it carries cool or warm air to distribute throughout the home. Like plumbing pipes, the ductwork can sustain damages, causing it to leak out air and increase your energy bills. Complete Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating can help.
We offer a full range of services for duct systems in Jupiter, Stuart, Palm Beach Gardens, and the surrounding areas. Whether you have flexible or rigid ductwork, our experts can provide you with reliable repair, replacement, or cleaning. We can even design and install a duct system for a newly built home or commercial space.
HVAC Problems Caused by Duct Issues
It’s easy to assume there’s a problem with your air conditioner or heater when your home is not as comfortable as it should be. However, in many cases, the source of your comfort problem is due to duct issues such as improper design and installation, poorly sealed registers, twisted or crushed plastic air ducts, and more. Filthy duct systems can also affect the efficiency of your HVAC system.
Here Are The Most Common HVAC Problems Caused By Duct Issues:
- Poor airflow
- Indoor air quality issues
- Foul odors
- Hot and cold spots
- Rising energy bills
If you’ve been having any of these problems, you can also take it as a sign to have a professional inspect your ductwork instead of your AC or heater. At Complete Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating, our highly trained Jupiter duct cleaning technicians are thorough and we always check your ductwork when you call us for any heating or cooling issues. We do this because we know the impact of a damaged or dirty duct system to your overall comfort.
How Often Should Air Ducts Be Cleaned?
Typically, air ducts should be cleaned every 3 to 5 years. However, depending on where you live, and the indoor environment of your home you may need more frequent duct cleaning services. Neglecting this can lead to aggravated asthma and allergy symptoms or respiratory illness, not to mention an overall decline in your home’s air quality.
You May Need Regular Duct Cleaning If:
- You own a dog or cat, which could result in pet dander
- Your home accumulates a large amount of dust or pollen
- You or anyone in the residence has allergies or asthma
- There is mold in the duct system
- You or anyone in the residence smokes
5 Signs You Need Duct Cleaning
1. Dust build-up - Dust build-up is the number one reasons folks call in our Jupiter duct cleaning professionals. Look for dust behind your vent covers, in the air filters, and registers. You can also inspect your furnace's blower fan and your AC's evaporator coil.
2. Bugs - Dead bugs in or around your ducts is never a good sign. It likely is an indicator of an infestation and should be examined by a trained professional.
3. Weak airflow - If you're noticing that some vents are giving you more air than others, then you might need to consider getting your ducts examined. You could need a thorough cleaning, or you might need duct repair as you have a leak.
4. Strange smells or noises - If something smells rotten for example, you might have a dead animal in your ducts. Also, look out for any noises. If you hear anything out of the ordinary don't hesitate to call in a professional.
5. Increased energy bills - If there's dust build up on your heater's fan or your AC's evaporator coil, then your units will have to work more to achieve the desired result and that extra work doesn't come free.
Schedule An Appointment Today
We are available for same-day duct services in Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, and beyond. Our experts use safe, advanced methods and tools when cleaning, repairing, or replacing your ductwork. We also offer free estimates and second opinions to help you determine whether your HVAC problems are caused by duct issues.
Dr. Sherry G.