Jupiter AC Installation
Let Us Help You Find & Install a New Cooling System
A new air conditioner is an important investment in your home and for your comfort. An air conditioner typically needs to be replaced every 10 to 15 years. Many people have never had to install a new air conditioner in their home. Many others will find much has changed since the last time they put in a new air conditioner. We understand it can be confusing to choose an AC installation company. There are many AC installation contractors to choose from, and we are glad you are considering Complete Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating to serve you and your family.
We want to help you make the right decision for your home environment. After all, your comfort for years to come depends on the choices you make today. Our licensed, experienced cooling technicians can address all your questions and concerns. We will also explain our recommendations, so you’ll know exactly what you are paying for.
Ready to hear your options for Jupiter AC replacement in Palm Beach Gardens or surrounding areas? Contact us at (561) 531-5659!
How We Decide Which AC Is Right for You
At Complete Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating, we consider more than just the equipment. There are many factors that can affect your comfort and we want to be thorough before we make our recommendations.
Some of these factors include:
- The size of your home – Proper sizing is one of the most important things that we should determine. An AC that is too small will not give you the optimal comfort you deserve. An air conditioner that is too big, however, will only drive your energy cost up.
- Your duct system – If your home is older, your ductwork and other parts of your AC system may not be following current standards. Unless you are doing a major home renovation, you are not required by any code or statute to upgrade. However, there may be compelling reasons to do so. Modern ductwork is cleanable, antimicrobial, and more efficient. Design standards have changed for better circulation and compatibility with newer high-efficiency equipment.
- Efficiency and other advanced features – As in all things, AC installation and service technology have advanced. Many features are available that will make your air conditioner run more efficiently and provide greater comfort. With a new air conditioner replacement, your indoor environment can be healthier than ever before. The comfort specialist we send to your home will ask about your needs and suggest some opportunities.
Our air conditioning contractors do more than installation. We look at your whole house as a system and make recommendations that will benefit you in the long term.
5 Signs You Need AC Replacement
1. Old age - AC units usually cool for about 8-12 years with the exact lifespan varying on brand, use, environment, and maintenance levels. If your AC is older than 12 years, we'd consult our Jupiter AC Replacementexperts before throwing more money at repairs.
2. Rising utility bills - While rising utility bills can be remedied through AC repair, all ac units as they age get less efficient and not everything is fixable. When a unit is less efficient, it may need more power to cool the environment to the thermostat's desired temperature.
3. Repair after repair - While AC repair might seem like the cost-effective solution, there comes a time when the umpteenth AC repair visit is more expensive than a new unit. Especially once you consider that AC replacement is inevitable.
4. Your unit keeps short cycling - This phenomena of your AC turning on and off repeatedly could either happen because of a compressor that needs repair, or perhaps your AC unit is too big for your residence. If it's too big, our Jupiter AC installation gurus should be able to get you a unit that's the proper size.
5. An incredibly expensive repair on an old unit - When it comes to determining if your AC needs fixing or replacement, our AC installation experts use the following formula: If the (cost of repair) x (age of unit in years) is greater than (the cost of AC replacement) then you're better off with a new unit.
Cost of AC Installation in Jupiter
This is frequently the first question that comes to the homeowner’s mind. An air conditioning installation is more than an expense—it is an investment in your comfort, health, safety, and the value of your home. An AC installation company should never quote you a price over the phone. It is not that AC installation contractors are unwilling, but the price is truly the last thing that we can tell you.
Every AC or ductwork installation is customized to suit your home and your needs. Even homes that look alike frequently have different cooling requirements. Your individual preferences, the condition of your ducts, accessibility, equipment location, and noise sensitivities can all affect the price. As you can imagine, these factors vary from one home to the next.
Why Call Complete Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating?
We understand air conditioning installation is a lot of work and having workmen in your home can be disruptive. Our workers are trained to respect you and your property, and to make the process as easy as possible for you and your family. We will always arrive at your home fully equipped, and rest assured we will be conscientious and courteous in everything we do.
The Complete Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating team works hard, so you don’t have to. We have a full-time operations manager who closely monitors every project from start to finish. Our office manager and staff provide dispatch and other support. All of our team members are digitally linked for seamless communication. We work closely in coordination with workers on the job to ensure your experience with us is the best. Your satisfaction is what drives our company to provide exceptional services at all times. We are confident that you will be glad that you chose us as your Jupiter air conditioner installation contractor.
If you're interested in our Jupiter AC installation services, get started with a free, in-person estimate! Call us at (561) 531-5659 or schedule an appointment online.
Dr. Sherry G.