Careers at Complete Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating
Join Our Jupiter HVAC Team
Complete Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating is growing! We are looking for installation and sales technicians to uphold the company’s high standards of workmanship and customer service. Working for our company is a different experience. We review each person's personality type to help us learn how we can help them thrive at everything they do and constantly invest money into training for our technicians to ensure they are continually growing personally and professionally.
Complete Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating is a local, family owned and operated company. We service Jupiter, Tequesta, Palm Beach Gardens, and the surrounding areas. We provide complete AC and heating service, repair, maintenance, and replacement of residential and light commercial HVAC systems. We strive to deliver our customers 100% satisfaction, building a relationship and client for life.
What We Are Looking for in an HVAC Technician
Our team is seeking well-rounded individuals with technical and customer service skills. Looking for growth? We offer competitive pay, overtime pay, and are excited to now offer a health insurance option!
The duties of an HVAC technician at our company include:
- Perform AC and heater service, repair, and maintenance
- Perform system installation
- Service residential split systems, package units, mini-split systems, heat pumps, and water-source systems
- Provide duct services and rigid fiberglass board fabrication i.e. plenums, cans, trunk-lines, transitions, flex duct, etc.
- Daily coordination and cooperation with management
- Communicate and work with customers
- Work alongside a team
Some of our requirements include:
- Knowledgeable in high and low voltage wiring, communicating systems, wireless systems, inverter technology
- Knowledgeable and experienced in HVAC Installation with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- All-around technical skills with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Trained in using hand tools and diagnostic tools
- Customer service skills
- Team player
- Clean Florida driver’s license
- Self-organized and understands priorities
- Physically fit and able to lift 50 lbs. or more
- Able to work in attics and other confined spaces for extended periods of time
Dr. Sherry G.