Complete Comfort is growing! We’re looking for installation and sales techs to uphold the company’s high standards of workmanship and customer service. Working for Complete Comfort is a different experience. We review your personality type to help us learn how we can help you thrive at everything you do, constantly invest money into training for our technicians to ensure they’re continually growing personally and professionally.
Complete Comfort is a local, family owned and operated company. We service Jupiter, Tequesta, Palm Beach Gardens and surrounding areas. We provide ac service, repair, maintenance and replacement of residential and light commercial ac systems. We strive to deliver our customers 100% satisfaction, building a relationship and client for life. Our team is seeking a well-rounded individual with technical and customer service skills. Looking for growth? We offer competitive pay, overtime, and are excited to now offer a health insurance option!
Duties and requirements to include but not limited to:
• Perform ac service, repair and maintenance
• System installation
• Residential Split systems, Residential package units, mini split systems, heat-pumps, and water-source systems
• Duct work and rigid fiberglass board fabrication – ie. Plenums, cans, trunk-lines, transitions, flex duct, etc.
• Knowledgeable in high and low voltage wiring, communicating systems, wireless systems, Inverter Technology
• Knowledge and experience in HVAC Installation – Minimum 3 years’ experience
• Customer Service
• Working as a Team
• Daily coordination and cooperation with management
• Company Vehicle
Requirements include but not limited to:
• Team Player
• Customer service skills
• Technical skills – 3 years experience
• Hand tools and diagnostic tools
• Clean FL driver license
• Self-organized and understanding priorities
• Physically fit and able to lift 50lbs+ / Able to work in attics and other confined spaces for extended periods of time
• Drug free